Self-Help Books? Nahh πŸ’πŸ’«

Self-Help Books???

Many of you may think that is self-help books worth reading? 

I think the answer is yes!. It is always good to learn new things and explore life. 

In this blog, I am gonna share my favorite 5 self-help books which helps me to grow in many aspects of my life.


1.The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho 


                                                              



2.The Secret by Rhonda Byrne






3.Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter





4.The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson




5.Atomic Habits by James Clear


These 5 books helped me to change my mind, to work towards my passion. The lessons I've learned from these books are 

  • It takes courage to shift one's mind and work towards a particular goal for a long period of time.  
  • You should build strong habits to achieve your goal. 
  •  Time is an important assest and everyone should know how to use it efficiently.
  •  You should 'Never Give UP' at any point of time. 
  •  Think => Visualize => Make It Happen.
  • You can use law of Attraction to get what you want. 
  •  You should not care about what others think about you.
  •  You should learn valuable lessons from others.

 

Comments

Post a Comment