💚 Crafted by Nature: Nilgiris 💚

HIKING ON NILGIRIS



                                                                 

On the way of hiking in Nilgiris, everything was so fresh and breezy. The hilly slopes are a little hard to climb but totally it was an awesome experience. Everywhere I look it was all foresty and greeny. The places were fully covered with trees, plants, forests, and the cold weather is killing me already. During the hiking, I was hearing the "mystery of love" song from "call me by your name".The pleasant climate, the song everything was perfectly crafted for the movement. It was one of the best trekking in my teenage life.

ON MY WAY EXPLORING...





NILGIRIS MOUNTAINS

                                


It was literally a cold morning when I started the journey, the fog was raising everywhere like clouds and after a long walk, I reached halfway to Coonoor, Ooty. I bet there was no greater or lesser place in Ooty for capturing the moment. We can literally take pictures everywhere still it'll be perfect.

   On the way, I saw a small pond which consists of plants on it. In the middle of the mountain that small pond was magnificent. After 1 to 2  hours of traveling, I reached Coonoor.


COONOOR: FARMLANDS...


COONOOR-TEA FIELDS




FARMLANDS: COONOOR



COONOOR: NILGIRIS
                           "Rogue rivers and the cloudy mountains feels like heaven in the Earth"                                                                    
Morning weather in Coonoor feels like I'm wearing coldshoulders even though I was wearing leather jackets.LOL.There were farm fields  I see all around me The people over there were very sweet. They were planting vegetables like carrot, potato, and radish, etc,. but the majority of the fields are tea plantation only. It was one of the best places in TamilNadu for trekking, shooting, photoshoot, photography, trip, etc,.

                                    

SIM'S PARK: COONOOR



SIM'S PARK: COONOOR

SIM'S PARK


INSIDE SIM'S PARK

         The last station we were heading is sim's park on the way back home: Coimbatore. The park was quite amusing and the entrance fee is also very less. The park was in the slops and at the bottom, there was a Boathouse and gardens all way down there. And yes it also has a wide variety of flowers and entrainment inside, it was the best place for photography and to spend some quality time with family and friends.






Comments