God's Own Country πŸ’™


(MY FIRST TRIP)



     KOCHI: KERALA


               Kerala is one of the most beautiful places in South India and one of my all-time favorite places and it is the Tropical paradise of South India. This is the day I realized that I love traveling and exploring nature more than anything in my life.

              It was a hot sunny day in Kochi, the mellow wind reaches my face and I hear the soft sound of water, the sky, the lagoons, the boat and the trees around me... it was magnificent.T he view was mesmerizing..and yeah that was awesome.


      CHERAI BEACH: A BLISSFUL SUNSET  




                     "At the beach, time doesn't move, the waves, the tides and the roaring winds move                                                                                         sooner than the time"

      


"you can definitely find your true self when you are in love with Nature"


   



              Watching Sunset at the Cherai beach was stunning - Sunset was my favorite.
                   
                  Standing on the beach feels like floating in the water. The breezy wind reaches my hair and my face, the salty and mellow smell of the beach refreshing and cool. In my inner soul it feels like whenever or where ever I go, I'll still miss this breezy windy evening.


                                 "coast, wavefront, seashore, seafront whatever  may be the name 

                                                                      you'll definitely love it..."




Comments

Post a Comment